DCI Finals : Indianapolis, IN
Current Housing: John E. Worthen Arena, Ball State University, 2000 W University Ave, Muncie, IN
Show: Lucas Oil Stadium, 500 S. Capitol Avenue, Indianapolis, IN 46225
Tomorrow Housing: None
The Colts would like to take this time to thank all of our volunteers, staff, family, friends, and fans for a fantastic 2014 season. We couldn't be happier with those who gave so much time and energy to help make this season truly remarkable. Your efforts have made this a truely world class season for our 150 young performers.
Ultimately, we want to congratulate and thank our members. Their hard work, dedication, trust, and commitment to excellence is what drives this drum corps. We couldn't be happier with your attitudes, professionalism, and drive; both on and off the field. You are the reason we love what we do.
Congratulations on an incredible season Red Team.
- All members must stay with the corps until dismissal
- Members will place their luggage in designated bays underneath busses depending on their destination
- Parents are allowed to pick up their luggage at Ball State prior to departure if they wish
- Luggage will not be available to be picked up until after the corps relocates to the Auxiliary Lot by Lucas Oil
- Drumline Battle
- The Colts and Colt Cadets will be competing in this year's Drumline Battle!
- All events will be held on Georgia Street in Indianapolis beginning at 12:30 pm
- We need all the support we can muster! Please come and support us live and by voting online!
- For more info, check out http://www.drumlinebattle.com/
- The Corps will have our final meeting in Military Park, Corner of W. New York St. and N West Street
- We strongly encourage family and friends to attend at 2:45 PM
- All corps personnel and belongings must be out of the park by 5:00 PM
- If the wrap up goes past 4:45, we will finish the wrap up at the Auxiliary Lot
- Once the corps director dismisses the corps for the season, members are free to leave with their families
- Those going to the airport or traveling with the corps vehicles back to Dubuque will stay for Finals
- Load Busses @ 11:30 PM in Auxillary Lot
- Depart at 12:00 AM
7:00 AM - Wake/Eat/Pack Sack Lunch
7:30 AM - Begin Equipment Check-In/Cleaning
8:30 AM - Dubuque/EnRoute Luggage by CC bus 959
9:45 AM - Crews Begin
10:25 AM - OTB
10:30 AM - Depart for Indianapolis
12:00 PM - Arrive @ Georgia Street
12:30 PM - Drumline Battle Begins
2:00 PM - Battle Ends, Walk to Military Park
2:20 PM - Reload Equipment
2:45 PM - Wrap Up Begins
4:45 PM - Move to Aux Lot
5:00 PM - Luggage Available for Stadium Pickup
7:00 PM - Finals Begin
11:30 PM - Return to Busses
12:00 AM - Depart for Dubuque
Stop 1 – I-74 exit 204, Oakwood Travel Plaza,
502 Oakwood Road, Oakwood, IL – arrive
around 12:30 am CENTRAL Time
Stop 2 – I-74 exit 102, Morton Travel Center,
1801 N Morton Avenue, Morton, IL – arrive 2:45
Stop 3 – I-80 exit 292, Flying J Travel Center,
8200 NW Boulevard, Davenport, IA (approx 7
hours after departure) – 5:00 am
Destination – Roosevelt Middle School
Dubuque, (approx 8.5 hours after departure) –
ForecastSun and clouds mixed with a slight chance of thunderstorms during the afternoon. High 83F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
What's Cookin' ?
Must Go Extravaganza
Lunch: Sack Lunches
Ham, Turkey or Cheese Sandwich