Friday, October 22, 2004

What to do, what to do.....

As I'm sure all of you have noticed... (You have noticed, haven't you? Even one of you?) As I'm sure ALL of you have noticed, there have been "themes" for pictures over the past few weeks (drivers, uniforms, gangs). Any suggestions for next week's theme? I have an idea or two, but I always just do what the photos suggest to me. (Don't your photos talk to you and make suggestions? No? Pity.)

It might be fun to try to build a set of pictures around someone else's idea of a theme from last summer.

thanks for looking,
david

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Hey,

It's Kent Lineberry. I say you have a "hype" theme...pics of the kids really kicking @$$, really laying into it, going all the way, maxed out, etc.

By the way, the pic of Pip is from England while I was over there...I was flown over as a consultant for the 37th Kingswood drum and bugle corps. They're a really fun organization, and I had a lot of fun working with them (and am hoping to have the opportunity again!!!).

Thanks for doing these!

Kent

Anonymous said...

As one cook to another (Mr. Cooktruck)....how about Food, glorious food......you must have one or more pictures of the masses while eating.....they did alot of that...and very well I might add!

Have fun with whatever you choose...

Jody Glowaski