Friday, December 16, 2005

Sometimes, you never know


photo
I ran across this picture by accident the other day. I took it in March 2003. It's in the first batch of photos I ever contributed to colts.org. (Before I went on to bug the heck out of webmaster Katherine about photos, just because she said she liked my pictures.) The photo shows Charlotte, Polly, and Barry. They were three people I had barely met, but they are three people who grew to be very special to me.

It just goes to show that you never know when something extremely cool and important to your life is about to happen. Pay attention.

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

I remember this photo.

I missed that camp, just like I'm missing the one this weekend, and that just doesn't get any easier.

So even though your photos make me cry sometimes, they make life easier here in exile in Michigan.

Thank you, David, yet again.

suzie