Monday, August 02, 2010

Colts 2010 Day 63

Atlanta

We are in Christiansburg, VA  WeatherSun

Today is a rehearsal/free Day.

Tomorrow – Christiansburg, VA (Show is in Salem).

Today the Colts get some downtime. My son for one finally found the issue of guitar world he was wanting. I hope the members all get some relaxing and recharging done.

Check out Suzan Hallahan's Photos - Colts 2010 Members on Facebook. Found my son.

Thanks SUZAN!!!

 

Volunteers

Lisa P Head Cook

Joe C

Dianne H
Olaf N Judy H Lauren R (Sew)
Tom H (Drive) Susan P Peter

 

Schedule

 

9:00 Wake/Eat 1:15 Meal 2
10:00 Stretch/Cals 2:15 Shower
10:30 Visual 3:30 depart
12:00 Ensemble 10:30 Meet at dropoff for return
1:00 Run through 10:45 Meal 4
  11:30 Lights Out

 

Menu

Meal 1 Meal 3
French Toast
Pancakes
Sausage
Fresh Fruit
Free Day
Meal 2 Meal 4
Chicken
Corn
Water Mellon
TBD

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

YES!! Thanks Suzan, they are great shots. Way to capture those beautiful personalities. I appreciate those very much.
Becky Kumer

Anonymous said...

Fabulous...I don't even have a child in the corps anymore (kinda feel like they all are mine though) and I cried when I looked at all those faces! What a fantastic idea...I felt like they were coming for dinner looking at them!

Jody G.