Sunday, January 07, 2007

Stuff

There's a link to the cook's calendar in the 'Links' area in the right sidebar. I'll try to keep the latest version linked to that so you get the most current one when you click on it. I'll try to say something when we've posted an updated calendar, but I know already that won't happen. Just know that you're getting the latest version if you click on the link.

And I posted a picture tonight. I'm going to try to be better about that this week, but with the way things have been going, who knows? I find it very odd that I've learned most of what I know about working with/on the internet and blogs from running the Virtual Cooktruck for three years, and now I'm doing more and more of that at my real job, which means I have less time to do this. Hmmmmmm.

David

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

David, isn't it interesting when life imitates art?
Dan K