Current housing is: Grafton High School, 1950 Washington St, Grafton, WI 53024
Show Site is: Cedarburg High School, 611 Evergreen Blvd., Cedarburg, WI 53012
Next housing is: Hawthorn Middle School, 201 Hawthorn Parkway, Vernon Hills, IL
- The air was full of electricity in Waukee last night when the Colts performed. My personal opinion is it was the best show of the week.
- Parades for the 4th are: the Corps A group will march the Vernon Hills parade at 9:00 AM and the Glen Ellyn parade at Noon; the Corps B group will march the Lake Bluff parade at 10:00 and the Deerfield parade at Noon. Ask your son/daughter which group they are in.
- Front ensemble will stay at Hawthorn Middle School to practice.
- Contact Bill (email is email@example.com or text/phone is 651-470-3553) if you're able to help on the cooktruck or drive a van at night. The most current 2015 Cook Calendar is listed on the right, under Important Links.
- Mail Drop address for today through July 7:
Hold for Colts Drum & Bugle Corps
P.O. Box 515
Dubuque, IA 52004-0515
10:15 AM - Wake/Meal 1
11:15 AM - Cals/Stretch-brass & percussion on field #1;guard on field #2
11:30 AM - Visual-brass & percussion on field #1; guard on field #2
1:00 PM - Meal 2-Brass
1:15 PM - Meal 2-Percussion
1:30 PM - Meal 2-Guard
1:45 PM - Sectional-Brass on grass
2:00 PM - Sectional-Percussion on field #1
2:15 PM - Sectional-Guard on field #2
3:30 PM - Ensemble on field #1
4:35 PM - Run through
5:00 PM - Meal 3-EPL
6:45 PM - Depart to show
7:00 PM - Warm up
8:55 PM - Gate
9:10 PM - Perform
9:45 PM - Meal 4
11:30 PM - Depart for Vernon Hills, IL
What's being served?
All meals have peanut butter, jelly and condiments.
Egg McMuffin w/ Ham
Salisbury Steak w/ Gravy
Chicken Stir Fry
DCI's Best Volunteers