Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Goodbye 2004

It's time to let go. Sure, 2004 was great. But banquet's coming soon. The wrapup of a truly special season. The good news is that 2005 is only a few days away now. Doesn't it start Sunday?

I've shared what I saw in my encounters with the 2004 Colts. These pictures have been just a small part of my memories of a bunch of exceptional Colts and the wonderful people who love and support them.

I think I'll fill up the cooktruck time between now and camp in December by putting in some hours pondering the one true question that really matters. I like to think of it as the cook's dilemma. To me, it ranks right up there with all the other questions about life, the universe, and everything. It's something that we all have to face eventually.

What's more important: sleep or shower?

(See you at the banquet!!!!!!)

1 comment :

Alf said...

Dave, You are right when you say there is time to let go.
But I will miss it in my daily routine to quickly look for the new picture and the comments.
I finally figured it out how to comment, and then you are calling it a day!!
But I will be looking forward to see pictures of the banquet and I am very curious was 2005 will bring us. Thanks for publishing all these memories and I hope to hear/see you soon.

Alf