Monday, February 13, 2006

Great camp!

I know it was, even if we had to leave early Saturday morning. Anybody got anything to say about it?

In the meantime, here's the weekend menu:

Friday Night Snack
Pretzels and cheese
PB&J

Saturday Breakfast
Pancakes
Sausage patties
Cereal
PB&J

Saturday Lunch
Hot dogs and brats
Tater barrels
Corn
Fruit cup
PB&J

Saturday dinner
Ham
Mac and cheese
Green beans
Dinner roll
Cinnamon struesel cake
PB&J

Saturday snack
Root beer floats (dang, I missed root beer floats)
PB&J
Leftovers

Sunday Breakfast
Egg wraps
Bagels
Cereal
PB&J

Sunday Lunch
Beef stew
Biscuits
Cole slaw
Moon cake
PBJ

5 comments :

Anonymous said...

Camp was amazing!!! it hurt...but amazing...can't wait for march!

Anonymous said...

We missed you David(Rod, too), but know that there is life outside of drum corps, once in awhile.

Heard the people that were involved in flag making forgot to quit and stayed up til 2:00am on Saturday nite. You diehards!!!

The uniform crew is ahead of themselves compared to last year - they have about a 1/3 of the uniforms done already. Way to go!!

Great food was prepared and other projects were worked on or completed.

The guard outdid themselves with their performance. How do they do in such a short time???

There was definite enthusiasm for our music, especially the ballad. I wanted them to play it again.

Hope everyone's travels got them safely to their destination.

See you at the next camp....Luba

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Emily R...hope you have the best day....

Anonymous said...

What a weekend...my first camp of the year! It is such a privilege to cook for the Colts. You guys are so appreciative and make the days go by way to fast.

My favorite part of the weekend was the dog and pony....I second everything that Luba said....the ballad brought goose bumps up and down the spine (we tried to get them to play it a second time to no avail)...and the guard was fantastic. So much talent in such a small room.

So...keep on working hard...I will hopefully see all of you in late April.

My thanks to Bill and Luba for the ride down...they are such a joy to be with!

Until April....take care you all....

Jody Glow

Anonymous said...

Jody Glow and I seem to be on the same schedule..

I was very thankful to finally be at my first camp as well. I miss these things when I'm not at them, and I was overwhelmed by the maturity of evreyone, old and new, that I saw over the weekend. See you all in April.

|/\|Sebastian|/\|