Friday, February 17, 2006

Picture Man


Picture Man1, originally uploaded by RodR.



Picture Man2, originally uploaded by RodR.

Scott (Scooter) emailed me these pictures he took of David at the February camp. Here's what he had to say:

"Mr. Speer has been catching pictures of me for a year now and I haven't seen him do it once. When I arrived at February camp my mission was to get a picture of him getting a picture, so I stalked him all weekend.

I finally got this picture of him ironically just before he got a picture of me. (My picture was taken seconds before the picture labeled "Here We Go" on February 16th.}

PS. Sorry the picture is so blurry; Mr Speer is an elusive prey!"


Thanks for sharing, Scott!
Rod

2 comments :

Unknown said...

Somebody will have to pay for these.
David

p.s. Scooter, I know where you live.

Unknown said...

Seriously, not a bad effort, Scott. A lot of good photographers I know have set out to get my picture -- and most of them failed. Be proud of your effort.

David