Friday, August 19, 2005

Thanks to everyone!

Before I forget, thanks to everyone who volunteered to help the 2005 Colts get down the road, through the food line, and on the field.

I know people cooked, cleaned, sewed uniforms and flags, built props, bought Gatorade, donated money for drinks and fuel, baked cookies, delivered fruit, typed on the computer, sent and read emails, drove vans, shopped, carried off garbage, lit pilot lights, and did a thousand other things I don't even know happened.

There's no thanks big enough for everything you guys do. So this little one will have to do.

Man. All that and a kick-ass drum corps too.

It was indeed a good year to be a Colt -- or a Colt volunteer.


P.S. There will be a brief break for the Virtual Cooktruck while I catch up on my real life.... See you in a couple of weeks.

1 comment :

Rod said...

A well-desereved rest, my friend.