Friday, August 03, 2007

We get letters

And we share:

Last week I finally got to see the Colts in action for two days' worth of solid rehearsal in Lawrence, Kansas. I've been exposed to drum corps a lot throughout my life, but seeing the Colts is like seeing no one else; these 'kids' are far more dedicated, and far more passionate. What's more, they deserve more than any corps I know to go to finals in Pasadena next week.
It doesn't matter that they're not one of the huge "everybody knows us" corps... in comparison, they have everything those corps don't: spirit, determination, guts, emotion... these kids WANT IT so much more than anyone I've ever seen. To everyone out there who thinks they don't deserve it: you've obviously not been watching, or you don't have a sense of heart.
I'm a Colts fan, and I've never been more proud of it. Take finals.
~ Andrea Menousek

1 comment :

Guard Girl said...

I couldn't agree with you more! The Colts have a ton of heart, never give up and have proven themselves time and time again! Take finals!! You deserve it!