Friday, May 08, 2009

Cooktruck on Facebook

Tami R has created a Facebook group called "Colts Virtual Cooktruck." If you are on Facebook, it's another way to keep up with what's going on with the Colts this summer.

To see more details and confirm this group invitation, follow the link below:
http://www.facebook.com/n/?group.php&gid=182965495250&mid=6ded60G25ba912eG1a6fe0bG6

(The title of this post is also a link to the group invite.)

Please send the link to anyone you think might be interested. Let's see how many people we can get to join!

And a really BIG thanks to Tami who is taking care of the Facebook group for us. Thanks Tami for dragging us out of 2005 -- when people thought having a blog was COOL!




5 comments :

Anonymous said...

David having this cooktruck blog is still COOL. Not everyone is on facebook so this is still the cool place for them to go and check on the Colts happenings..
Very nice to have two places to check in at.
Lori

Anonymous said...

agree with above!

Anonymous said...

I can't get onto FB at work even if I wanted too - so I will continue to look here David. I like it here....it's comfy.

Unknown said...

It has never been my intention to close the Virtual Cooktruck. (I may have to pass it on to someone else one of these days, though. Volunteers?) I just thought having a Facebook page would widen the experience for people who do that.
I know that some people don't do Facebook. (I live with one!) So we're not going Facebook-only any time soon.

Alf said...

The more Colts the better,
But the cooktruck blog is the institution for colts cooks.
Facebook is a great addition.

Haven't seen much of Colts pre-season, because of my bachelor studies. Nick's video only reveals bits and pieces. Tempting ... much potential in the program. Can't wait to see/hear first show and the story behind it.

Better I should come over and witness it myself. I've put in on my agenda, but I have to find the oppertunity (or create it) to fly over and help you guys out.

Busy schedule and just a small window in time to see you guys and spend holidays with my lovely wife.
Between all papers and exams.

David, keep up the good work.
I will try to donate some proza from abroad.

Olaf "Alf"