Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Pictures From the field

Haven’t had a Cook Truck call in a couple days (it has been very hectic) so I wanted to post some excellent pictures I have gotten from them over the last few days. We were actually able to attend the Ocean Springs show and WOW what great southern hospitality was bestowed upon all the corps. I guess that doesn’t make up for the brutal weather but it is something. The show was fantastic. Getting better every day.

I’ll get a full report out later. Today they are @ Pace High School in Milton FL. That is pretty close to Pensacola.

 

imagejpeg_2_2_w2

Mardi Gras Themed Meal 3 prepared by Mike, Ray, Eric and Alex! Clearly they were into it!

IMG00063-20100726-1536

Mike and Ray are preparing a special meal that I am told was very tasty and well received.

bfastattheoldcooktruck


imagejpeg_2_2_5

When there are not enough Shower stalls this is how it works –Line up and shower from the cook truck!

imagejpeg_2_2_3

No comments :