Sunday, July 11, 2010

What the heck are “Must Goes”

I haven’t heard from the cook truck today (I think today was a free day) I watched the show and the changes are fantastic!!!

Since I had no update from the truck I thought I would post a few pictures I took during an interesting meal service. You see an item occasionally in the menu on the daily blog posts called “Must goes”. This is simply leftovers from nights past that we set out and let the members serve themselves. The kids love it because it is basically a free for all  Smile See here:

IMG_4907

Must goes are very well received by the members as seen here

 

You take what you want and move along to make room for the next person. as we run out the volunteers bring new trays out. It really frees up space in the fridge which is, as you can imagine, at a premium!

 

IMG_4911

Lindy and Jake take a small moment. You don’t get many!

Deserts are still typically served from the truck but that is it. This night we had Apple Pie, Lemon bars and maybe even Cheesecake (can’t remember as I was a stocker on that night in Cedarburg WI) I know those Kids can put away some Brats though. Man we served a TON of brats and dogs.


IMG_4914

Lisa, Rod and Dale serve as Debbie looks like she is helping a member with some medicine.

1 comment :

Rod said...

Nice post, Josh! Love the definition and pics!

Rod