Monday, May 14, 2007

Mail drop information posted at colts.org

Mike Grimes has posted the mail drop information for tour at colts.org. There are also links on the main colts.org page about volunteers needed for early move-in (a week from today) and directions to the National Guard armory in Dubuque, if you're looking to move in early.

You better be checking colts.org at least once a day because there's lots of information coming out about tour that you'll want to know. Mike's doing a great job of using the colts.org website to keep you informed. Take advantage of it.

Don't rely on me to keep you informed of when there's updates. I'll do my best, but there's other things going on at our house -- including a high school graduation -- and sometimes I'm not keeping up as well as I should.

david

No comments :