Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Maps

Some of you are seeing a Google map of the Colts whereabouts posted on the daily virtual cooktruck, with those alien-shaped Google pointers that tell you the "Was, Are, Will be" information -- a high tech solution that doesn't really work as well as just sticking pins in the side of the real cooktruck.

Some browsers are not reading the maps, I know, and we are working on the technical aspects of that. Seems to be worst on Macs and older browsers. If you're not seeing maps, but just an empty box, please email me and tell me what computer and browser version you're using. We'll work through the new season bugs eventually.

Also, please be aware that these maps are not correct down to street level, even though you can zoom in on them. I'm NOT using the actual school addresses to locate the corps. These can change at the last minute and I'm not the official source of how to find the corps on any given day anyway. PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO FOLLOW THESE MAPS TO THE HOUSING SITE. THEY ARE NOT INTENDED TO WORK THAT WAY, AND YOU WILL GET LOST.

Whew. Glad I got that off my chest.

david

No comments :