Home Show: Music on the March"There's no place like home....."
Dorothy couldn't have been more correct. After a quick drive North from Camanche High School, the corps arrived to Senior High School in Dubuque right on schedule. Today will be an exciting day filled with alumni, friends, family, seasoned drum corps veterans, and those who have never been to a drum corps show before as well. For many, this will be their first time seeing the 2014 Colts in action; or maybe seeing their son or daughter for the first time since they left for a summer of drum corps 47 days ago. Regardless, tonight's show will be unlike anything anyone has seen before. Widespread changes of music and drill will be spread throughout the show. New props, staging, and even costumes might be revealed. Most noticable, however, might be the revealing of the 2014 guard show flags. All in all, tonight will be an exciting night for everyone; both spectators and corps personnel alike. However, the same question still remains;
Are you ready to see what's on the Dark Side of the Rainbow?
- Music on the March
- 7:00 PM, Dalzell Field, Dubuque Senior High School
- Racine Scouts, Genesis, Colt Cadets
- Pioneer, Troopers, Blue Stars, Madison Scouts, The Cavaliers, Colts
- All of the staff, cooking voulenteers, and especially members would like to thank everyone for the generous donations of home baked goodies over the last few weeks! Wanting to donate to the corps? Here are a few tips!
- Fresh Fruits and Veggies are preferred! Many of our fruits and vegetables come canned because fresh can be quite expensive; our members go crazy at the sight of fresh produce! Although cookies are delicious, this healthier alternative gets devoured quicker than you might think. We can take care of all the preparation and cutting/washing if need be!
- Carrots, Celery, Cucumbers, Cauliflower, Corn, Tomatoes, etc
- Grapes, Bananas, Strawberries, Watermelon, Apples, Oranges, etc
- If you do plan to donate a home baked good, PLEASE provide us with the ingredients that you used. We have some members and staff with very serious food allergies!
- Planning to donate but still have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Today's Schedule7:00 AM - Wake [Guard]
7:30 AM - Wake
8:00 AM - Guard Depart for Field
8:30 AM - Warm Up [Brass @ Grass, Percussion @ Grass]
9:30 AM - Visual [Brass/Percussion @ Field 1]
12:00 PM - Lunch [Guard @ Field]
1:00 PM - Sectionals [Brass @ Grass, Percussion @ Field 1]
2:00 PM - Music Ensemble @ Field 1
3:00 PM - Ensemble
5:00 PM - Full Run
5:30 PM - EPL
7:30 PM - Watch Colt Cadets
7:50 PM - Warm Up
9:30 PM - Gate
9:43 PM - Perform
10:05 PM - Encore
10:20 PM - Scores
10:30 PM - Age-Out Recognition/ Morning
10:50 PM - Snack
12:45 AM - Depart
3:30 AM - Arrive @ Wethersfield High School, 439 Willard Street, Kewanee, IL, 61443
ForecastSome clouds this morning will give way to generally sunny skies for the afternoon. High 78F. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph.
Breakfast: Hockey Puck Bagles w/Cheese
Lunch: Chicken Strips
Snack: Super Sloppy Joes