Free Day: San Antonio
Housing: Natalia High School, 8th & Pearson St, Natalia TX
Tomorrow Housing: Westgate High School, 2305 Jefferson Island RD, New Iberia, LA
With as much hard work the corps has been putting into the program over the last few weeks, some rest and relaxation (or in their case, fried foods and soft drinks) is well deserved. The corps will be taken to downtown San Antonio, an annual free day hotspot for most of the drum corps activity. Members have hundreds of shops and restaurants at their disposal. The historic Riverwalk provides plenty of access to movie theaters and local attractions. For many students, this will also provide their first chance to see and tour the Texas Landmark known as the Alamo. Following the freeday, the corps will rocket into Louisiana.
- The Colts will station our convey in the East parking lot of the Alamodome for the majority of the day. If you plan to meet with one of our members, please insure that ample time is allotted to return them to the buses on time. We appreciate your cooperation!
- Wanting to send mail? Here is the new drop address.
- General Delivery
- Hold for Colts Drum & Bugle Corps
- (Member Name)
- Schuylkill Haven Post Office
- 2 West Main Street
- Schuylkill Haven, PA 17972-9998
8:00 AM - Wake/EPL
10:00 AM - Depart
11:00 AM - Free Day, Drop off at East Parking Lot @ The Alamodome
5:30 PM - Load Busses @ Alamodome
3:00 AM - Arrive at Westgate High School, 2305 Jefferson Island RD, New Iberia, LA
Heat index near 105F. High 96F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
What's Cookin' ?
Breakfast: Sausage Patties
Lunch: On Own
Dinner: On Own