Current housing is: Independence High School, 700 20th Avenue SW, Independence, IA
Next housing is: Mt. Vernon High School, 731 Palisades Road SW, Mt. Vernon, IA
- Besides the Corps moving to their next site tonight, the organization itself is on the move. Get the latest information on the Colts homepage.
- A huge Thank You to Ted for heading up the cook "crew" for the first week.
- The next times we are short is the week in Muscatine, June 12 - 18, and first week of competitions, June 25 - July 2.
- Contact Bill via email(firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (651-470-3553) to sign up or ask questions.
- Mail Drop address for today through July 14:
Hold for Colts Drum & Bugle Corps
P.O. Box 515
Dubuque, IA 52004-0515
Mail will be delivered from the Colts office to the corps throughout Cornfield Tour, and then on June 25, July 3, July 11 and July 14.
7:15 AM - Wake/Meal 1
8:15 AM - Brass & percussion stretch in stadium; guard on field #2
8:45 AM - Brass & percussion visual in stadium; guard on field #2
12:30 PM - Meal 2
1:45 PM - Sectionals
5:30 PM - Meal 3
6:45 PM - Ensemble in stadium
8:45 PM - Clear stadium and return to school
9:15 PM - Meal 4 Eat, Pack and Load (EPL)
10:45 PM - Buses Loaded
11:00 PM - Depart for Mt. Vernon, IA
12:15 AM - Arrive
1:15 AM - Lights out
What's being served?
All meals also have peanut butter, jelly and condiments.
Scrambled Eggs with Cheese & Sausage Crumbles
Chicken Rice Bowl
Scalloped Potatoes & Ham
Macaroni and Cheese
DCI's Best Volunteers