Current housing is: Mt. Vernon High School, 731 Palisades Road SW, Mt. Vernon, IA
- Parents that saw ensemble last night said the show was, "Very exciting and captivating!"
- I am on tour and have very limited internet access until I return home on Sunday. I hope to be able to check my emails later today. Otherwise, I will reply on Sunday.
- If you are plan to donate Flavor-Icees, (or whatever they are named where you live) please deliver them frozen to the Cooktruck. Getting them to freeze on the Cooktruck is not always successful. Plus, if it fits on our menu we would be able to serve them in a short time.
- Select 2016 Cook's Calendar under Important Links on the right to see the calendar. The next times we are short is next week in Muscatine, June 12 - 18, and the first week of competitions, June 25 - July 2.
- Contact Bill via email(email@example.com) or phone (651-470-3553) to help on the Cooktruck or ask questions.
- Mail Drop address for today through July 14:
Hold for Colts Drum & Bugle Corps
P.O. Box 515
Dubuque, IA 52004-0515
Mail will be delivered from the Colts office to the corps throughout Cornfield Tour, and then on June 25, July 3, July 11 and July 14.
8:00AM - Wake/Meal 1
9:00 AM - Brass stretch on field 1; guard on field 2; percussion on field 3
9:30 AM - Brass visual on field 1; guard on field 2; percussion on field 3
1:00 PM - Meal 2
2:00 PM - Brass sectional on field 1; guard on field 2; percussion on field 3
4:45 PM - Percussion to field 1; guard on field 2; brass to grass or field 3
5:30 PM - Meal
6:30 PM - Ensemble on field 1
8:45 PM - Transition
9:15 PM - Sub-sectionals
10:30 PM - Meal 4
12:00 PM - Lights out
What's being served?
All meals also have peanut butter, jelly and condiments.
Breakfast Mini-Must Go
Loose Meat Sandwich
Cheese and Crackers
Cheesy Mozzarella Garlic Bread
Chicken Wrap w/ Cilantro Lime Rice
Brownies w/ Ice Cream
DCI's Best Volunteers