Current housing is: Muscatine High School, 2705 Cedar Street, Muscatine, IA
- Very successful Car Wash in Dubuque. Thanks to everybody that got their vehicle washed.
- Kids got to do laundry after meal 3 and had a Wal Mart stop on the way to Muscatine. They're all restocked with clean clothes and the essentials.
- Select 2016 Cook's Calendar under Important Links on the right to see the calendar. The next time we are short is the first week of competitions, June 25 - July 2.
- Contact Bill via email(firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (651-470-3553) to help on the Cooktruck or ask questions.
- If you are plan to donate Flavor-Icees, (or whatever they are named where you live) please deliver them frozen to the Cooktruck. Getting them to freeze on the Cooktruck is not always successful. Plus, if it fits on our menu we would be able to serve them in a short time.
- Mail Drop address for today through July 14:
Hold for Colts Drum & Bugle Corps
P.O. Box 515
Dubuque, IA 52004-0515
Mail will be delivered from the Colts office to the corps throughout Cornfield Tour, and then on June 25, July 3, July 11 and July 14.
9:00 AM - Wake/Meal 1
10:00 AM - Brass & percussion stretch on field 1; guard on field 2
10:30 AM - Brass & percussion visual on field 1; guard on field 2
1:30 PM - Meal 2
2:30 PM - Sectionals
5:30 PM - Meal 3
6:30 PM - Ensemble
9:00 PM - Transition
9:30 PM - Corps meeting
10:30 PM - Meal 4
12:00 AM - Lights out
What's being served?
All meals also have peanut butter, jelly and condiments.
Breaded Chicken Sandwich
Hill Billy Hash
DCI's Best Volunteers