Current housing is: Mt. Vernon High School, 731 Palisades Road SW, Mt. Vernon, IA
- I am on tour and have very limited internet access until I return home on Sunday. I hope to be able to check my emails later today.
- If you are plan to donate Flavor-Icees, (or whatever they are named where you live) please deliver them frozen to the Cooktruck. Getting them to freeze on the Cooktruck is not always successful. Plus, if it fits on our menu we would be able to serve them in a short time.
- Select 2016 Cook's Calendar under Important Links on the right to see the calendar. The next times we are short is next week in Muscatine, June 12 - 18, and the first week of competitions, June 25 - July 2.
- Contact Bill via email(email@example.com) or phone (651-470-3553) to help on the Cooktruck or ask questions.
- Mail Drop address for today through July 14:
Hold for Colts Drum & Bugle Corps
P.O. Box 515
Dubuque, IA 52004-0515
Mail will be delivered from the Colts office to the corps throughout Cornfield Tour, and then on June 25, July 3, July 11 and July 14.
8:00AM - Wake/Meal 1
9:00 AM - Brass stretch on field 1; guard on field 2; percussion on field 3
9:30 AM - Brass visual on field 1; guard on field 2; percussion on field 3
1:00 PM - Meal 2
2:00 PM - Guard & percussion sectionals on field 1; brass on grass by field 1
3:00 PM - Brass sectional on field 1; guard on field 2; percussion on field 3
5:30 PM - Meal
6:30 PM - Ensemble
8:15 PM - Transition
9:15 PM - Movement class
10:30 PM - Meal 4
12:00 PM - Lights out
What's being served?
All meals also have peanut butter, jelly and condiments.
Breaded Chicken Sandwich w/ Cheese and Bacon
Beef and Noodles
Garlic Cheese Bread
Jello w/ fruit
DCI's Best Volunteers
Thanks to Jeff & Trish Hayes for helping yesterday