Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Only Five Shopping Days Until Tour

photo
Photo by David S.

I've made Target, Office Depot, sporting goods, and Walgreen's stops in the past few days for tour supplies. (I think it showed great restraint that we passed on the Hulk Hands and the Speed Racer Helmet with motion-activated racing sounds at Target.)

I've also been to the Super Wal-Mart just so I re-familiarized myself with the lay of the land for late-night and food stops.

Sunscreen. Check.
DCT. Check. (It's a brass thing.)
Dot book. Check.
Shoestring. Check.
Pencil. Check.
Bus box. Check.

What did I forget?

P.S. I just printed out a copy of the cook calendar so I could schedule vacation. ("All summer" just doesn't seem to get by as an entry on the work vacation schedule.) Look at all those Fs. Awesome. Although it does remind me of a couple of report cards. At least I got one F+.

No comments :