Sunday, June 11, 2006

Love letter To "my corps"

Well, I've had a good night's sleep and a bath, and I miss everybody desperately. I had such a great time seeing all the practices and performances and all the beautiful faces every day.

Thanks so much to my crew--Vicki, Delora, Patty, Linda, Lori, Pat, Leeta, Bev F.,Loren, and Tom. Hugs and Kisses to the food packing staff crew consisting of Harrison, Nick, Carla, and Jude. We couldn't have done it without you. Seeing Nick drive the gator was worth the price of admission. And is Nick drinking his water?

I can't begin to say how great it is to be on tour. It's exhausting and frustrating, but mostly it's rewarding and fun. I miss them more than I can say today. I cried when I left. It's a life-altering experience that you shouldn't deny yourself. Don't do it for them. Do it for you.

Keep up the good work Colts. I'll see you in Saydel.

Love
Jody

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Jody,
Job well done and I'm sure the corps can't wait to see you again soon.