Monday, June 22, 2009

Today is Monday, June 22; it's a show day

We are in Pittsburgh, PA

Click for weather report and forecast


View june 22 in a larger map


Today's Menu
Meal 1
Bill and Dale's Special Waffles
Yogurt with blueberries
Mustgoes

Meal 2
Chicken nugget wraps
French fries
Carrots and celery
Pears and cottage cheese

Meal 3
BBQ pork sandwiches
Tater tots
Corn
Fresh fruit

Meal 4
Parmesan garlic chicken
Butter-herb rice
Rolls
Mixed vegetables
Pudding



Today's Schedule
8:30 Wake/eat
9:15 Stretch
9:45 Vis
10:45 Sectionals
11:45 Brass meal 2
12 Percussion meal 2
12:15 Guard meal 2
12:45 Brass sectionals
1 Percussion sectionals
1:30 Ensemble
3 Eat/pack/load
4:50 Depart for show site
5:15 Warmup
7:15 Gate
7:25 Performance
8:25 Meal 4
10:30 Depart for Dublin, OH

Today's Cooks
Jody G, head cook
Dale C
Luba S
Donna Y
Judy H
Bill M
Lisa M

Bill S drives

Today's News
The buses pulled in to Pittsburgh about 3:30 a.m. which was right on time. Yes!

This morning dawned a beautiful day; no rain in sight and prospects for a great show tonight.


As always, check colts.org for the latest official word on tour news, housing sites, mail drops, or other corps information.

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Well I'm sad to say I'm home again......:( It is hard to leave the Colts after spending a great week with them.

I guess I should look at the bright side of things I was blessed to see the first two shows of the year and I get to return again in July.

I really have a great Cook crew to THANK for all their hard work. Pat R.,Lisa P., Mike B., Rob T.,Melanie H., Donna S. Thank You all for making it a memorable week. I'm happy to say there were many meals, many laughs, and little sleep.

Thank you also to all who brought in donations last week. It was great to have so much fresh fruit, cookies, cereal, gatorade, cupcakes, etc.
Thank you to the everyone in East Peoria who supplied an entire meal for the Colts.

I started writing down everyones name who brought donations but soon realized that there were so many that it was hard to keep up. So please know that I would love to name each and every one of you but I fear that I might miss someone. So THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU to all.

Go RED TEAM !!!!!!! can't wait to see them again
Lori

Bill Albrecht said...

Great job tonight Colts. You always make me proud to say I once marched in your shoes. Glad to see the corps come through Pittsburgh for the first time in probably 15 years! Keep it up and GET SOME!!