Sunday, June 22, 2008

Well, they DO call it Drum Corps INTERNATIONAL, after all

More encouragement by email from far-off parents and supporters. Keep them coming. We'll even print them off and take them to the corps when we can.

Keep going Colts and don't stop believing in yourselves.
Let your dream lead you
It's bean a month + of practice in too nasty conditions (rain - wind - nasty weather)
Now it's time to show them what you are made of.
My son from Longueuil, Quebec, Canada decided to be with your team because
you could be the team to achieve its dream
SO FROM QUEBEC ,CANADA (FAN CLUB)
Have fun and believe in yourselves and make your dream come true
GO COOOOOOOOOLTS
Father and Mother of Vincent Thibert (guard member)

1 comment :

Unknown said...

Got this from Vincent's grandmother in Canada and thought I'd share it as a comment. David


I want to tell my grandson Vincent Thibert to go far. He works 8 months night and daytime to have money to go to your camp.

I'm glad to follow Vincent and the rest of the team. Send him my love. Vincent has to make his dream come true.

And the best for the boys and girls. You could be the FIRST.

Sorry for my English.

GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY

MOMZIE