Sunday, July 11, 2004

For the Record: Kalamazoo

This is an update from SATURDAY -- not today. Don't know about updates this week because my trusty correspondent Bill and his lovely wife Luba have departed tour for some well deserved rest. Thanks, Bill! I think Suzanne got off the bus in Michigan too. Thanks, Suze! Thanks everybody who's helping! Thanks to Robin for her update yesterday while I was away from the computer.

But before he left, Bill called in this report from Kalamazoo, which I post for the record.

Somebody call me this week! I'll be in Orlando on Friday, so I can call home or Bill. Thanks!

Saturday's menus

Breakfast
Pancake wraps
Leftover breakfast stuff: pancakes, eggs, etc.
Canteloupe
Cereal

Lunch
Brats and dogs
Baked beans
LOs (leftovers)
Jello

Dinner
Spaghetti
Bread sticks
Salad
Cake

Snack
Ice cream floats

Saturday's schedule
7:30 Wake (8 hours good floor time. No sleeping on the bus. Slept in hallways because the gym was under construction, but at least the hallways weren't moving....)
7:45 Cals
8:15 Breakfast
9 Vis
11 Lunch
12 Warmup
1:15 Ensemble
2:10 Run show
3:30 Dinner, pack and load
5:15 Depart
7:25 Step off

No comments :