Monday, July 19, 2004

Schedule for Spartanburg, SC

Due to itinerary changes after David left for tour, the Colts are actually in Roebuck, SC (near Spartanburg) today.  Here is a link for the weather in Spartanburg, SC.

Schedule
6:30   Arrived from Alabama
8:15   Wake
8:30   Cals
9:00   Breakfast (waffles with syrup or blueberry sauce, sausage links, leftover egg dish)
10:00 Visual
1:45   Lunch (Filet o' fish sandwiches with cheese, french fries, leftover pasta salad, apples & bananas)
2:45   Sectionals
6:00   Dinner (Spaghetti with meat sauce, lettuce salad, garlic bread, lemon bars)
7:00   Ensemble
10:00 Snack, pack and load
11:30 Leave for Chesapeake, VA
 
Cooks
Marlin Rowland   Olaf Nahon
Jody Glowaski    David Speer
Shari Holdforth  Jim Johnson
Jim Rowland
I incorrectly had Shari listed as Lori in previous posts.  I apologize for the error - Bill 

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

My daughter Lindsey is on the Guard in her first year with Colts. I just discovered the virtual cooktruck (I'm a little slow), and just wanted to thank all of you so much for taking such good care of my daughter and the other kids. I have been to see a few performances, but haven't been able to help at all this summer, and I can't tell you how much I wish I could be there to help, too. Please accept my thanks for all you're doing for them. I appreciate you!!!
Lynn Hoffman