Tuesday, June 26, 2007

We get letters from boyfriends too

Dear David and cooktruck,
A girlfriend sent you guys an e-mail, so it's a boyfriend's turn. I'm Carrie Jo's (trumpet) boyfriend. I miss Carrie Jo and the pictures help, because I occasionally get to see her. Also I get to read about all the hard work Carrie Jo and the other Colts members are doing. It makes me very proud of her. The schedule helps me to know when and when not to call her, so thanks a lot. I just wanted e-mail and say thanks for all the info you're posting on the site. I'm looking forward to seeing you guys perform at Siloam Springs, AR.
Thanks A lot,
Chris Enslow

3 comments :

Unknown said...

And!! It keeps us age-outs from going crazy! =) I miss everyone so much. Can't wait to see you in San Antonio!
-Ashleigh

Jim J. said...

"Back in the day" we didn't have cell phones - let alone a blog through which our schedule was shared with loved ones. On tour we were blissfully out of touch with the "real world" until we found a pay phone during a break... and then we only got to call friends or family if we made it to the front of the line! Times change...

Anonymous said...

And...it keeps us age out parent cooks who have to wait to get back on tour a lifeline to our Colts and cook friends:)

Can't wait to get back on tour...(Ashleigh - we can't wait to see you in TX)

Go Red....